Imo State UNiversity, IMSU JUPEB programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Imo State University, Owerri and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
IMSU JUPEB DURATION & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates intending to apply for admission into JUPEB Programme of Imo State University are expected to have obtained five credits which must include English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Upon admission, the candidate is expected to choose only three (3) subjects relevant to the course he/ she wishes to study.
HOW TO APPLY IMSU JUPEB ADMISSION.
1. Visit our portal: Imo State University Portal
2. Click on the JUPEB Link.
3. Click on create profile and generate profile slip.
4. Visit IMSU Microfinance Bank with your JUPEB printed Profile slip to make payment of N15,000.
5. SUBMIT your teller and Profile slip at the JUPEB Office of the Pre-degree Unit of ImoState University.
6. Wait for further Instructions.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
- Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and personal Telephone Numbers.
- Candidates are required to register for the 2018 JAMB direct entry admissionduringthe programme.
CLOSING DATE: Candidates must submit their profile slip to the JUPEB office on or before 15thSeptember, 2017.