Last Friday the NFL suspended Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott for six games stemming from an investigation that took place after an ex-girlfriend accused Elliott of domestic violence in Columbus, Ohio.
Elliott now has until Wednesday to file his appeal which he will most certainly do. Today, Zeke’s father, Stacy Elliott shared some details about the report which were obtained by the Dallas Star-Telegram.
He posted a screen shot of some excerpts from the report, with a caption that read, “My son’s legal team is ready to fight! Let’s deal!!!! You will know the set up and PLOT!”
Among the quotes from the report,
▪ After being told Elliott didn’t want her at his house on July 21 and he didn’t want her coming out with him, Thompson responded with: “Ok this is what you want? Ok then, I’m going to ruin your life. You will see. If I was you, I wouldn’t go out tonight.”
▪ After being told she couldn’t come Elliott’s 21st birthday party, Thompson told him “that’s worst decision you made in your life. I’m going to ruin you life now.”
▪ The report also details a text message in which Thompson told Elliott: “You better be smart. And not be a dumb man. B—-, keep (messing) with the wrong, b—-.”
▪ After not being allowed into the after party, Thompson was heard yelling and screaming that “your career is over” and then proceeded to call the police.
▪ Elliott is also “100 percent certain” that Thompson told him on July 22, “You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to believe you.”
While Elliott was not charged by police, the NFL is said to have substantial photo and digital evidence supporting a finding “that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016.”
If Elliott’s six game suspension suspension is upheld, he won’t be eligible to return to the field until Week 8, because the Cowboys have a bye in Week 6.
My son’s legal team is ready to fight! Let’s deal!!! You will know the set up and PLOT! pic.twitter.com/GSt7QTJehs
— Ambassador Elliott (@stacy_elliott) August 14, 2017