- One of the pioneers of the reality TV show – Big Brother Africa has flaunted her hotness in a very transparent outfit that gave a sneak peak of her body.
- Dillish Mathews who won the $300,000 from the Big Brother Africa show in 2013 has shared some alluring professional photos of herself on Instagram.
- The Namibian won the Big Brother Africa, The Chase show which featured African stars. Then, it was the first time that a Namibian housemate won the continental reality TV show.
- The gorgeous Namibian started her Chase race as the proverbial underdog and was labeled everything from lazy to a pampered princess.
- As The Chase rolled on however, Dillish quickly emerged as a very strong contender for the title and won her fellow Housemates and Africa over, with her quirky, accented alter ego, aptly titled Princess Dillish.
- Dillish is the brand ambassador for Automobile Association of Namibia, South African Airways Voyager and Delush wines.
- See more photos: